Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hot sweaty mess II

Some nights are so perfect and amazing and fun that you either can’t help but smile when you think of them or you are filled with dread that you’ll never feel that way again.

In my top five nights of the summer, one in particular stands out.

There was dancing. A lot of dancing. I wore lace and braids and everyone wore flushed cheeks and unstoppable grins.
There was secret swimming and summersaults and so many friends that I feel lucky to know.
I’m sure a few other factors added to the perfect feeling but in the end I don’t think it mattered that much.


And now the chance to do it all again is back – and how can you focus when you can see something so amazing on the horizon?

James, let’s dance like crazy tonight.
Work is for suckers.
Friday is going to be rough.




No comments: