Monday, December 1, 2008

Forget you sarah marshall (sometimes you are funny though)

Over brunch last week: my good friend, dude and straightshooter C and I were talking recent movies:
C: have you seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall yet?
Me: no…I haven’t gotten to it yet.
C: (rolling eyes) ok, I’m sorry if it’s too mainstream and if it’s not being screened on a brick wall in an alley by a bum then you are too good for it, but seriously it’s funny. Just rent it already.
Me: what alley?! How do I not know about this?

Ha.

So, my friend, I watched it last night, in my house, on my television wearing totally mainstream jogging pants.

And ok, the plot sucks, that chick from “That 70s show” is hot but can’t act for shit and, alright, there are some seriously hilarious scenes.

Example A:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7msJTomonI

No comments: